Adoption Network Law Center To Award Pro Bono Adoption Services
in Honor of National Adoption Month
Submissions will be accepted October 1, 2015 – November 6, 2015. After Adoption Network Law Center reviews the submissions, the winner of pro bono services will be announced on November 21, 2015, National Adoption Day.
National Adoption Month 2012 recipients of pro bono services, David and Melissa, were high school sweethearts, married for 19 years, who had been trying to adopt for 4 years prior to partnering with ANLC. In March 2013, David and Melissa welcomed their son, Brian, into their family.
National Adoption Month 2013 recipients of pro bono services, Toby and Stephanie have always wanted a family. Having served around the world on mission trips, they have always had adoption in their hearts as well. When they found out they could not conceive naturally, they knew that their desire for a family would be fulfilled through adoption. Toby and Stephanie welcomed their daughter, Sophia, into their hearts and home in November 2014.
National Adoption Month 2014 recipients of pro bono services, Michael and Preslie met and fell in love while working in a group home for adults with disabilities. Both went on to become elementary special education teachers. After 5 years of trying to start their family, they made the life changing decision to adopt. In July 2015, they welcomed their son, Walter, into their family.
About Adoption Network Law Center: Adoption Network Law Center is a professional law corporation that helps to build families through adoption. Adoption Network Law Center prides itself on providing quality adoption services with integrity and complete support. Adoption Network Law Center is BBB accredited with an A rating and a high Google+ rating. Birth Mothers looking to create an adoption plan and hopeful Adopting Parents looking to adopt turn to Adoption Network Law Center for assistance.
Pro bono adoption services will be a need based reward. The winner will be announced National Adoption Day, 11/21/2015.
- ALL required information must be submitted no later than 11/06/15
- Submit your 250 word story (include why you are deserving of pro bono adoption services)
- Answer the question: “What makes a Birth Mother special to you?”
- Answer the question: “What would life be like for a child who joins your family?”
- Submit your photo (taken within 12 months)
- Submit your Adoption Questionnaire (download here)
- Must be a US citizen/Permanent Legal Resident
- Must pass a Home Study, FBI/Child Abuse Clearances
- Must be open to adopt a child of all races/ethnicities
- Must be willing to share photos/updates of your child with Birth Parents after placement
- Pro bono adoption services only include Adoption Network Law Center’s adoption services. 3rd party costs, Birth Mother support, travel expenses, etc. are not included.
How to participate:
- Email ALL requested information to: [email protected] or fax it to: 1-949-855-5110
- Please no phone calls regarding your entry